Directions to Clifton Park Bandshell
From South: (Washington, VA etc.)
- Travel north on (MD 295) Baltimore/Washington (B/W) Parkway
or I-95 North towards Baltimore.
- From I-95 N exit at I-395 to Downtown Baltimore.
- From B/W Parkway and/or I-395 turn RIGHT on PRATT ST.
- Travel EAST on Pratt Street about 2 miles to Washington
- Turn LEFT on Washington Street.
- Travel NORTH on Washington Street about 2 miles.
- Washington Street runs into ST. LO DRIVE where Clifton Park
and the Bandshell is located on your left.
From North: (NY, NJ, PA etc.)
- Travel south on I-95 to Baltimore
- Close to Baltimore, Get off I-95 at I-695 West to Towson.
- Travel West on I-695 and get off at Exit # 31 South (Harford
- Travel South on HARFORD ROAD about 5 miles to ST. LO DRIVE.
- Turn LEFT on ST. LO DRIVE into Clifton Park.
- The Bandshell is on your right about 600 yards